The Benefits of Membership
- Access to online education – webinars for CPD and qualifications available 24/7:
- Monthly educational and networking webinars for all FEN members
- Online Clinical Education Programme [CFEN formerly AFEN] – consisting of eighty four 2-webinar recordings and a monthly dedicated live webinar session (requires 2 year membership)
- Two year online Leader Education Programme [LFEN formerly MFEN] – consists of 4-6 hours per month of webinars (requires 2 year membership)
- Monthly educational/networking webinar for Emergency Nurse assessors in clinical practice
- Our webinar library has over 140 two-hour webinars available to watch 24/7
- Email invites to join our live virtual Zoom webinars -all sessions recorded and available later to watch on catch-up 24/7
- An e portfolio account with CPDme, where you can store CPD evidence and map it to the NMC revalidation statements
- Upload our members FEN competency and qualification documents to your e portfolio and develop a portfolio of towards our FEN levels of competency.
- Guidance and support on how to develop a professional portfolio using the FEN core and specific competencies with access to an array of assessment and portfolio tools to guide practice.
- Submit a clinical portfolio for our optional FEN accredited qualification with credits from an awarding body which is mapped against the European Qualifications Framework (EQF), so you will gain credits for your knowledge and practice. [Clinical programme (CFEN, formerly AFEN level) currently available, (Leader Programme (LFEN – formerly MFEN) and FFEN in development] accreditation fees apply.
- Collaborate with peers, engage in a friendly environment from the comfort of your own home, networking with Emergency Nurses all over.
- Members also receive a Faculty of Emergency Nursing enamel pin badge
Please note that to be a FEN member, one must be a registered nurse working in an emergency care setting.