Choose the perfect plan
The benefits of membership:
- Access to online education and CPD webinars 24/7:
- Monthly educational and networking webinars for all FEN members
- Two year online AFEN Education Programme – consisting of 2 hour weekly webinars (requires 2 year AFEN/MFEN membership)
- Two year online MFEN Education Programme – consists of 4-6 hours per month of webinars (requires 2 year AFEN/MFEN membership)
- Monthly educational webinar programme for Emergency Nurse assessors in clinical practice
- Email invites to join our live Zoom webinars online with all sessions recorded and available to watch 24/7
- An e portfolio account with CPDme, where you can store CPD evidence and map it to the NMC revalidation statements
- Upload our members FEN competency and qualification documents to your e portfolio and develop a portfolio of towards our FEN levels of competency.
- Guidance and support on how to develop a professional portfolio using the FEN core and specific competencies with access to an array of assessment and portfolio tools to guide practice.
- Submit a clinical portfolio for our optional FEN accredited qualification with credits from an awarding body which is mapped against the European Qualifications Framework (EQF), so you will gain credits for your knowledge and practice. [AFEN level currently available, MFEN and FFEN in development] accreditation fees apply.
- Collaborate with peers, engage in a friendly environment from the comfort of your own home, networking with Emergency Nurses all over.
- Members also receive a Faculty of Emergency Nursing enamel pin badge
Please note that to be a FEN member, one must be a registered nurse working in an emergency care setting.