Choose the perfect plan
The benefits of membership:
Once you join FEN you receive:
- Access to education sessions and webinars:
- Two year AFEN taught programme – consisting of two hour weekly webinars (If you have bought two years initial membership or been a member for over one year).
- Two year MFEN taught programme – consisting of four to six hours of webinars per month (If you have bought two years initial membership or been a member for over one year).
- Monthly webinars for all members with access to webinar recordings.
- Monthly webinars for assessors (open access to live webinars and recordings for members and non-members).
- e-portfolio with CPDme.
- Collaborate with peers via an international emergency nursing mailing list
- Guidance on how to develop your professional portfolio using the FEN core and specific competencies.
- Very soon individuals will be able to submit clinical portfolio for our AFEN qualification with credits from an awarding body and mapped against the European Qualifications Framework (EQF). So you will gain credits for your knowledge and practice.
Most people choose to go for the Two Year membership as you will be able to access all the education delivered. Please choose whichever membership suits your needs