Individual Education Bundle
FEN Education Bundle
To be part of FEN, one must be a registered nurse working in an emergency care setting. In the future, we may be in a position to consider other members of the nursing workforce.
The Benefits of Education bundle:
- Learn from experts practitioners/educators/clinicians still working on the front line in emergency departments/care and other renown speakers.
- Access to education sessions and webinars; the webinars delivered underpin our qualifications and stand-alone units:
- Online Clinical Programme (formerly AFEN) access over 92 webinars in our library plus one live webinar on 1st Tuesday (start 19:00) every month (10 per year – not held in Jan & Aug))
- Online Leader Programme (formerly MFEN) access over 37 webinars in our library plus one live webinar on 2nd Thursday (start 19:00) every month (10 per year – not held Jan & Aug)
- Online Fellows (Expert) Programme – recently commenced, 3 webinars in our library plus one live webinar on 4th Thursday every month (10 per year – not held Dec & Aug)
- Guidance on how to develop your professional portfolio using the FEN core and specific competencies.
- Robust assessment proformas that have been quality assured
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with peers with emergency nurses all over the UK and Ireland.
- An e-Portfolio account with CPDme, where you can build and store CPD evidence for NMC revalidation or upload our FEN competency documents.